LegacyGT.com

9" +25 wheel on a 5th gen LGT

rkb1278

Hello all...

I'll start with this: I have never purchased wheels or even really researched wheels until now. Since I started my search I have visited just about every freakin' website that I could find from here pertaining to fitment, offsets, etc. at least a million times each. I like to think that I have a handle on things at this point but I'm still not 100% sure so I figured I would try to gather some thoughts from members with some experience. Please forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere and I just haven't stumbled across it yet.

So, I'm in the market for a new set of wheels and I have a VERY specific design that I'm looking for. I had the numbers worked out, knew what I needed, so it was just a matter of working out what I wanted. I really like the Work Emotion T7R 18X8.5 +38 but that's a bit more than I'd like to spend. A friend mentioned the Cosmis MR7 to me and I've actually found a smokin' deal on these that's hard to pass up....thing is, the color I want is only available in 18X9 +25. I feel like a 9" +25 wheel will stick out a bit too much and reference pics are not easy to find. Looking at it on other models makes me think that I might just get away with it.....but I don't drive other models.

For reference:

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/product.php?category=27&wheel=1022

https://www.cosmisusa.com/shop/mr7/

Question 1: Are there any other choices out there that are similar to these that I haven't seen yet?

Question 2: Will the 18X9 +25 stick out like I'm thinking?

Again, I've already looked at the various sites, I just thought I would get some opinions here. Oh, before the questions come in:

2011 LGT

Stock Suspension.....although I am also ordering the Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs at the same time as the wheels. I don't want to lower the car any more than an inch or so.

Tire choices will most likely be in a 245/45/18.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get here, it is greatly appreciated!

Archived