LegacyGT.com

Optima battery

fullmonte77

Is the group 35 optima red top a direct fit in a 07? Before you say I don't need the optima I have a pretty good aftermarket sound system and have issues with my battery now. After about 1/2 hour it is dead if car is on accessory only. Plus I live in the northeast so winters can get pretty cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redtop for the front, mount a yellowtop in the rear with a dual battery isolator

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

redtop for the front, mount a yellowtop in the rear with a dual battery isolator

Thanks. Found one for $140. Just wanted to make sure it would fit without any problems. Might do the yellow top in trunk later.

• 2 weeks later...
I strongly suggest going with something from XS Power if you haven't already purchased a battery. Their batteries are no joke. No one outside of the basshead community really knows about them because they don't advertise and can't be bought in a store. You should check them out!

I strongly suggest going with something from XS Power if you haven't already purchased a battery. Their batteries are no joke. No one outside of the basshead community really knows about them because they don't advertise and can't be bought in a store. You should check them out!

Already got the red top Optima. Never heard of XS Power. Little pricey for me. I don't have a huge stereo so I think the red top should work just fine.

Yeah, they're really only helpful once if you have a 1KW+ RMS system, was just a suggestion :). I frequently hear about Optima batteries as they perform well with systems in general, so you definitely didn't go wrong in purchasing one.

Archived