LegacyGT.com

Dashcam input.

Rizzo03

Hey guys,

I am looking for opinions on $100 or less dashcams. The rear camera must be wired and not a swivel/attached to main camera.

I drive a work van for my employer, Given that it is a windowless panel van I would like a 2 cam set up. I have narrowed the best of the worst down to this so far...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/CiBest-Display-Camera-forward-Recorder/dp/B00KV35CUY/ref=sr_1_1?s=car&ie=UTF8&qid=1457345751&sr=1-1&keywords=CiBest+3.5+Inch+Display+HD+720p+Dual+Camera+%28forward+and+rear+view%29+Car+DVR+Dash+Cam+Video+Recorder+S3000]Amazon.com : CiBest 3.5 Inch Display HD 720p Dual Camera (forward and rear view) Car DVR Dash Cam Video Recorder S3000 : Car Electronics[/ame]

Does anyone have one they have had good experiences with ?

2nd choice

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/REXING-HD18-Dashboard-Recorder-Vehicles/dp/B013QDV85S/ref=sr_1_22?rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1457346076&sr=8-22&keywords=dash+cam+dual+camera&refinements=p_85%3A2470955011%2Cp_72%3A2661618011]Amazon.com : REXING HD18 Car Dash Cam Dual Camera Lens HD 1080P Night Vision, Dashboard Video Recorder for Vehicles Front and Rear Dvr, 160 Degree Wide Angle, 3.0 Inch Screen, with 16G Micro SD Included : Car Electronics[/ame]

I have a Mobius action cam and it works very well.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

No, just front. You could easily get two and run them separately. I haven't seen a dual camera system for under $100.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• 2 weeks later...

So I went with the Rexing HD18.

The quality is of what I expect for the -$100 camera.

The dash cam records over my card for the second loop, reaches the end and stops recording. It does not record infinitely as the Ad states.

They contacted my after my 1 star review and said if I delete it they will refund my money and let me keep the camera too...

This is a dilemma.

I do not want to contribute to their corrupt 4.5 star rating, but I also do not want to remove all that wiring and send it back........

I just bought an A118C model dashcam from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SK8B47W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_TWa4wbYKNE77F

It is recommended at dashcamtalk.com check it out they have comparisons for sub $100 dashcams.

Yeah, that is the same one that I have right now. Good little camera, stays well hidden. My only complaint is night time quality and the fact that the clock is slow.

Archived