LegacyGT.com

Interior cleaning products

Any suggestions on what works best on the leather in the Legacy? There seems to be a myriad of different brands with their own version of cleaners etc. I have used armour all for a long time and their wipes seem like they might work, I haven't tried them yet. Any suggestions?

What about for cleaning the dash and the glass. In the past for my other vehicles I have used just armour all wipes to clean the dash and the armour all protectant to give it that shine. For glass I ended up using windex. I think windex will work ok for the inside but I am also looking for something for the exterior of the glass that will provide nice clean clear vision as well as sheet off, I have a tinted rear window and I tend to find a lot of spots on the window that show up quite easily compared to the black background especially after washing or rain.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I use a product from Meguire's that does a nice job. I do it 3-4 times a year. Gotta keep the leather looking good- nothing ruins the look of an interior like cracked leather seats.

Archived