LegacyGT.com

Suggestions for parts

Hey i was looking to pick up a few parts and was just looking for suggestions on good brands/products out there.

The first is i wanted to get a nice set of off-road type lights, may put behind grill or ontop of car, so was looking for suggestions on that, i seen Hella were nice.

The second is my springs need to be replaced soon so i was looking to get a set of coilovers and was wondering what everyone was running.

And what does everyone have as headlights go? Just normal sylvania long life or xenons? How long do those special ones last? Ive seen posts were people saying they were replacing them after 4-6 months.

Looking forward to some feedback, thanks!

Check out the lights at advance auto or your local chain for off road lights.Easy to return if they don't work out.

Coil-overs are pricey for a good set. KYB struts are 68$ a strut and oem springs are 300 for a set at the dealer.

The basic bulbs have the longest life. The "Brighter" the bulb, the less it will last. The bulb life rating is listed on the back of the pack. Also when you change out bulbs never touch them with your bare hands. It will cause it to burn out faster.

Archived