LegacyGT.com

Grimmspeed intake

Andy_Mac

Anyone know off the top of their head what the pipe diameter is? need to make up a new boost leak tester and can't remember what the pipe size is to get something to block it off.

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Probably, other side of the silicone hump pipe still attaches the same way to the existing After MAF pipe adaptor I was using so imagine it'd be the same too. Whats the stock size then?

Probably, other side of the silicone hump pipe still attaches the same way to the existing After MAF pipe adaptor I was using so imagine it'd be the same too. Whats the stock size then?

It's a 2.5" MAF housing to 3" silicone hose. You can use a pringles can or a Snapple bottle to plug the hole, trust me.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Cheers for that, Already had one made from a tuna can but thought about making something slightly better from a drain pipe end cap so i can crank the hose clamp tighter without crushing it. Just ended up using the old one and found the leak/s. Found the brand new BOV was leaking from almost every join on it. Thread taped all the threads and seem to have got it sorted.

Archived