LegacyGT.com

Found: 2005 LGT Wagon Limited w/ 39,000k miles

radioflyer2006

Hi there, I've been gone from this forum for what feels like forever! So anyway, here it goes.

I traded in my white 2006 2.5 wagon over a year and half ago when it and my wife's Impreza had head gasket failure. The problem is, I thought it'd be great to have a high mpg 2015 Honda Fit in the Legacy's place.

I was wrong. I grew to hate that car.

Basically, I found a 2005 LGT wagon at a (fairly) local Subaru dealer with only 39,000 miles on it, single owner, and clean title that I'd like to go look at. Aside from testing the condition of the head gaskets and maybe turbo, what else should I look for with this model?

Thanks!

Sounds like a great find! At that milage just a pre purchase inspection would probably be ok. Check the oil and the tires and brakes but otherwise with that low of milage you should be fine ! Best of luck with the purchase!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

I wish I had better news about it. When my wife and I got there on Saturday, it had already sold, but I found out that it was beat to hell. The salesmen were explaining that the mechanics winced seeing it's condition. It only had 39,000 miles, but they were a HARD 39,000 miles.

I'm a little bummed about it, but we didn't leave without checking out other things. More than likely coming home with an '07 Legacy Outback. I'll be glad to have a wagon again.

Archived