LegacyGT.com

4th Gen LGT Color Scheme?

imdabeast2114

I have been looking around at some of the LGTs in the Photos section. I really like them, but I want something somewhat unique. My car is a white 2005 LGT. I was thinking of going with a red on white color scheme. I can get red subie logos, I already have the red supertones mounted, I could also make the edges around the grill red, get color matched rims with a red outline and red lug nuts, and to finish it off, demon eyes. My other choice I'm choosing behind is almost the exact same as my previous setup but it would be blue on white instead of red.

My final questions:

red on white or blue on white?

Any other color schemes you guys can think of?

Which ever color scheme you choose, what else would you change to match the second color? (ex. for the red on white, what on the car would you change to red?)

I appreciate any and all replies, pictures of person vehicles are appreciated as well!

White is a nutral color so any other color would work. IMO, I like the black on white color scheme, because I like a more low keyed look. But if you're looking for something to standout, then pick one other color and go with it. Do not do several different colors or otherwise it will look ricey. Stick with 2 colors.
My wife's balls are delicious.

White is a nutral color so any other color would work. IMO, I like the black on white color scheme, because I like a more low keyed look. But if you're looking for something to standout, then pick one other color and go with it. Do not do several different colors or otherwise it will look ricey. Stick with 2 colors.

I know all about the rice look, believe me, and I HATE it! I'm just seeing what anyone else would do. 2 colors and nothing else. White and green would be another option that's unique.

Archived