LegacyGT.com

JDM Spec B BL5/BP5 Undertray

LegacyKid5

Does anyone know or have a way to help me get the part number for the JDM spec b undertray? I'm looking for one to pair with my spec b front bumper but so far haven't had any luck. I know a lot of people simply don't run an undertray with the spec b bumper setup but keeping the engine bay sealed up and as dry as possible is important to me so don't bother suggesting that.

It actually uses the 07+ USDM WRX undercover. You can get them at the dealer.

56410AG003

Thanks man, you're saving me a ton of time and hassle! Have you paired them up personally?

Edit: you said 07+ but the generation changed happened in 08, so if it was 07+ the 06 should fit as well and I would assume 02-05. Did you mean 08+?

oops, yeah MY 08+. Forgot model year changed like half way through the previous year. Opposed forces calls is "June 07+" for the firment.

The underside of the older WRX is somewhat diffrent than ours, so I doubt the older ones would fit serious tweaking. Newer ones, subaru just "copy legacy, paste impreza, reoptimize crumple zones and body mounts" firewall forward. I've messed with an '13 WRX undertray and the mount points are definatly identical. Only differance is in the front (it dosent have the lip to seal up with the bumpler) so I presume that's what you need for the shorter Spec B bumper. WRX undertray also has better areo, it exentes back further covering more draggy bits.

Thanks for the info, that what I figured you meant but wanted to clarify. My brother has a 2011 wrx so I might take his off to mess around with it before buying. From what I remember his sealed up to the bumper line and used pop its to hold the two together, were you thinking that would not be the case with the spec b bumper?

Mine has 56410AG002 listed as the correct part with 56410AG001 and 56410AG003 as being working substitutes.

That's exactly what I found with a little help from ValleyLegacy and online research. I'm wondering how different the 002 and 003 part are given the 003 is much more accessible.

Archived