LegacyGT.com

Need to borrow or buy your stock downpipe (05 LGT 5MT)

airmike

Hello everyone!

I've just recently moved to the Fort Collins / Loveland area and had no clue I needed to pass an emissions test to plate my car here!

Of course I just recently sold off my stock downpipe thinking I'd never need it.

Anyways, does anyone in the front range area have a stock downpipe they're willing to let a fellow forum member rent or borrow for a day or two, or even sell? I'll gladly do the driving for pick up / drop off and kick in a 6er or some cash for the help!

Thanks!

Have you went to the emission place yet? They don't sniff most of our cars anymore (beginning Jan 2015). Most will just get a ECU reading, and a quick pass. FYI, I passed no problem with a BNR 16g on E85 with CNT catted DP and AVO mid/y running a stg3 tune with DW 850 injectors.

Got sniffed like no other. The car sat on the rollers for almost 15 minutes as others came and went. I think they singled me out because of the out of state license plate.

Either way, I'm still looking for a stock DP to borrow or buy ASAP! Got 10 days otherwise it's another $25 out of pocket :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived