LegacyGT.com

New Leggy Owner!

just so happen to pick up a manual trans, BG5 the other day for a scream of a deal. couldnt be happier with it either. definitely needs a little freshening up (brakes, exhaust, coolant flush, struts, a good detail), but for what i paid, im stoked to be part of the group. looking forward to seeing all of your projects, and hopefully, being able to find some parts and ideas from you guys to use as well!

http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r731/slo_Celly/1891057_10205180850100890_8032450431233479611_n_zpsfjbuskqk.jpg

more pictures to come pre/post detail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well, im doing this all on a budget, so all of these mods are both cost effective, as well as justfied. :)

the cat is clogged. exhaust is rotted. rotors are rusted. shocks are blown. needs a tune up... SO!

In the next few weeks i will be replacing, brakes, exhaust, lower it on wrx coilovers, and i have an old set of xxr002s 0 offset to slap on as well.

the good news is im around 1800 at most with all of this...

project slam-wagon.

found an all black leather interior at the local pick n pull too... im gonna try and grab it before someone else does once i get the essential stuff out of the way.

oh, and a thorough polish and wax as well

Archived