LegacyGT.com

1993 Legacy SS

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/15/c4954f6dd8de4ba5fef787e8f0572c9b.jpg

Well I have a bunch of questions about this ej22t. Not unfamiliar with Subaru at all just a bit under educated on the T model's.

This car has a Gameboy advanced wired into ECU for tuning. I messed up somewhere with it because I peaked out at 21.5 PSI. Yes yes I know what the f-bomb am I doing at 21 pounds. Answer is I dunno how the hell it even happened. I need alot of info on how to bring it down to 8 pounds max. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Holy crap! Where did you find that?

I have no idea how to work the Gameboy advanced thingy you got going. Maybe someone over on bbslegacycentral does. If you swap in a stock ecu it should boost only at 8.7 psi.

Easiest way would be to plumb in a manual boost controller and dial it up to 8 psi. Install a boost gauge if you don't have one so you can measure the psi.

That SS is pretty cool though. Post a pic of the engine bay!!! How much did you get it for? What other mods does it have?

Holy crap! Where did you find that?

I have no idea how to work the Gameboy advanced thingy you got going. Maybe someone over on bbslegacycentral does. If you swap in a stock ecu it should boost only at 8.7 psi.

Easiest way would be to plumb in a manual boost controller and dial it up to 8 psi. Install a boost gauge if you don't have one so you can measure the psi.

That SS is pretty cool though. Post a pic of the engine bay!!! How much did you get it for? What other mods does it have?

Hello Good morning. Sorry I work midnights and didn't catch your post till now. Anyway previous owner/owners. Yes there have been a few. Have it wired to the ECU. I do know in its early days the Legacy was a full blown Rally car. Now as far as the boost Gauge I also have one on the steering column. That also was pegged out. I however did figure out how to tune it back down to where the boost can only reach a max of 6psi. I will post up some pics and video little later this morning.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Archived