LegacyGT.com

18x8 Wheels with 5x100 to 5x114.3 Adapters

Brad9595

Hello everyone, I'm brand new here. Just picked up my 2007 Legacy GT after totaling my Lexus IS300. Just before the accident however, I had put new wheels and tires on, 18x8 Konig Oversteers, which I saved hoping to put on the Legacy. My question is, with the adapters to make the 5x114.3 wheel fit on our cars, will that push the wheel out too far? It looks like most of these adapters are 25mm to prevent the original studs from hitting the wheel. The offset on the wheels are 45mm. Any help is appreciated!

Can't help you unfortunately but noticed you were local and just wanted to say welcome to the forum. I'm in college park every other day basically. By the way you totaled the car but managed to not have any damage on the wheels? Glad you and the wheels made it out ok!

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

Yeah the damage was all on the front and left fender, wheels were untouched fortunately. Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here! That's a shame though I literally just bought those haha. So no other options? I saw some 15mm adapters but I can imagine if you don't have space on the back of the wheel you would have to cut the factory studs. Not something I'm going to do.

Archived