LegacyGT.com

Allentown Meet

PhiTauFord

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets do 2:00 PM. That should be late enough for those of you traveling. Does that sound good for everyone?

The parking lot I was thinking of is to the parking area to the left of the main enterence. So coming off of MacArthur Blvd you make a right into the mall and then a right at the split. You would make your first left into the parking lot and then we would meet there on the left.

Looks like we are pushing 12 or so members. I can't wait for next Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the mods. Looks like the Weather is going to be nice at this point as well.

If you need directions feel free to PM me and I'll get you what you need.

Where are we going to meet in the lot? It's a pretty good size lot.

If you are coming from Rt22 and you're turning into the mall from MacArthur (145) you would make a right turning into the mall and then your 1st left into the parking lot. I say we meet on the left there. It should be easy to find and provide ample parking.

Does this location description make sense? If not let me know and I will come up with another description. If anyone else has an opinion on location give a holler.

basically the location would be directly straight ahead if you didn't have to make a turn. Since you do . . . make a right and then the 1st left and then we will meet on the left. Perhaps that is a better description.

Also, I will be there at like 1-1:30 so look for a white LGT towards the rear of the parking lot. : P

Hey All,

I'm a newbie to this forum. Mainly 'cause I just got the '05 XT Wagon, my wife also got an '05 2.5i Outback Wagon, and we sold the '95 Outback even with bad 1-2 syncros with no trouble. I hope it's OK, but I invited myself for Sat., 10/22/05, at Leigh Valley Mall. I want to meet you guys, see what IT's about, what kind of trouble you get into.

Is Saturday confirmed?

Hey All,

I'm a newbie to this forum. Mainly 'cause I just got the '05 XT Wagon, my wife also got an '05 2.5i Outback Wagon, and we sold the '95 Outback even with bad 1-2 syncros with no trouble. I hope it's OK, but I invited myself for Sat., 10/22/05, at Leigh Valley Mall. I want to meet you guys, see what IT's about, what kind of trouble you get into.

Is Saturday confirmed?

Absolutely Confirmed!!!

Can't wait to see everyone there! Again let me know if you need directions.

Now I don't know if I can make. I have some kind of catastrophic echaust leak blow out type thing. Large loss of power, low boost. Sounds like one of my cylinders got an open header or something...

Shit man I hope everything is okay for ya. Of course you will be missed if you can't make it. I hope everything gets sorted out in time . . . I really wanna see ur bad ass ride and meet the man behind the madness.

Okay folks . . . the weather prognosis is not that great for this weekend. According to weather.com there is an 80% chance of rain in Allentown on Saturday and a 30% chance on Sunday. What would you all like to do? Do we want to move it to sunday? Do we want to chance it and still meet on Saturday? Do we want to scrap it and move it to another weekend? Lets hear it!

Archived