LegacyGT.com

Is there a bar for the rear bumper?

dongtokes

Sorry about the absolutely vague title, but it's early and if I sat and thought longer I'd come up with something better. So now that I've wasted your time on deciphering my title, and an explanation of the title, next comes the meat of it...

I've seen these bars for the front bumper, but never the rear. uploadfromtaptalk1447262724638.JPG.70098eeef069256ad6f1ca9cc2a6c84e.JPG They're for mounting lights, extra protection, etc.

Has anyone seen one that fits the rear bumper? I've got an 03 Outback. It's bone stock. A bar for the front and rear is on my to-do list along with a few other things.

I spent some time in Morocco and over there almost every single car has a bull bar in the front and some type of crash bar in the back. They had them on things that you wouldn't expect to see them on in North America like Ford Escapes (Kugas) etc. Maybe look at stuff for European market vehicles.

I spent some time in Morocco and over there almost every single car has a bull bar in the front and some type of crash bar in the back. They had them on things that you wouldn't expect to see them on in North America like Ford Escapes (Kugas) etc. Maybe look at stuff for European market vehicles.

That's interesting, I'll check it out.

Archived