LegacyGT.com

shop day @ mcree??

wayne53

haha..my friend was being a little bitch because we stayed out all night. He kept saying 'dude, I'm the only mexican here." I stayed for about an hour and a half. Met a few people, drooled over Daniels car (I love your car), said hey and left.

I can get a killer deal on a set of weapons in gun metal, but I don't really want to be a copycat.

hey all,

barry@mcree subaru here. shop day was AWESOME!! we're shootin for mid january for the next. the owners here were entirely stoked. the houston crew repped extremely well, and impressed management. it couldn't have gone any better. i must apologize, as i forgot to post on here for this one. i'll be sure to do so for the next, though. i feel i betrayed the legacy crew, as i'm one, myself. won't make that mistake next time around, i promise!! karl, i was trying to get the drawing done earlier, but it didn't work out that way. next time, right? a live and learn situation for me. first time an open shop day had ever been done at a dealer in texas. definitely, the first of many to come. ideally, every 3-4 months from here out.

thanks to all that came. it was great to meet those who i hadn't yet. see y'all in january!!

barry@mcree

hey all,

barry@mcree subaru here. shop day was AWESOME!! we're shootin for mid january for the next. the owners here were entirely stoked. the houston crew repped extremely well, and impressed management. it couldn't have gone any better. i must apologize, as i forgot to post on here for this one. i'll be sure to do so for the next, though. i feel i betrayed the legacy crew, as i'm one, myself. won't make that mistake next time around, i promise!! karl, i was trying to get the drawing done earlier, but it didn't work out that way. next time, right? a live and learn situation for me. first time an open shop day had ever been done at a dealer in texas. definitely, the first of many to come. ideally, every 3-4 months from here out.

thanks to all that came. it was great to meet those who i hadn't yet. see y'all in january!!

barry@mcree

Man, every 3-4 months would be totally awesome! Well worth the drive out! :cool:

Karl, they drew your name for one of those nice 40$ SPT long sleeve dress shirts

if you would of stayed 15 minutes longer

Oh well, maybe next time. I had family in town and was surprised I managed to stay out there that long. Demands of a third trimester pregnant wife win out over almost anything :)

Archived