LegacyGT.com

Mudflaps for OBXT

Does anyone have any pictures of RA flaps on an Outback? I was going to order the special edition ones until I saw they are the same for Legacy and Outback. I'm afraid they might be short/small for the Outback.

I may need to look at Gorilla flaps.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

Does anyone have any pictures of RA flaps on an Outback? I was going to order the special edition ones until I saw they are the same for Legacy and Outback. I'm afraid they might be short/small for the Outback.

I may need to look at Gorilla flaps.

I have the universal RA flaps on my OBXT.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/18/cf4698ca469b3f3dd2b3d17d319ab6e6.jpg

Thanks! Those don't look too small/dinky. Does anyone know how the sizing of Custom fit vs Universal RA compare?

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

I have custom fit RA's on my outback. I just snapped a quick photo if needed I can take a better pic during the day tomorrow. They stick out just enough to cover the tire.

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh40/spike1977_2008/image_zpspnqgc5x5.jpeg

Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for. Is your Outback at stock ride height? Do your flaps have the two holes one for Legacy and one for Outback? If so, did you use the Legacy or Outback mounting holes?

OK, so the RA flaps aren't horribly small/dinky but I do wish they were slightly larger. That's too bad as I really wanted to order the special edition ones...

Can anyone post a pic of Rockblokz or Gorilla? I really wish DRT made flaps that fit cars other than the Impreza. I absolutely loved my DRT flaps on my WRX. Flappy like RA, but substantially larger coverage area.

Wow, those are crazy short! Does anyone know how much longer the regular Rockblokz are?

Archived