SuperhawkLGT

Which rims  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which rims

• Enkei ZR2's
    • 5zigen heidfeld mesh
    • RH C2
    • R1-Racing GTR-9

ooooh.. Get the C2s. Those are the same ones I have been thinking about. Here's a photoshopped thought of what they might look like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/Jngrbrdman/C2.jpg

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Mesh rims are nice, but please stay away from Wheels Next.

The first one look like knock off's Racing Hart's.

Second one I don't even know.

I like mesh myself, but personally I am not sure how they would look on the legacy? But for sure if they have a lip then they will look better, just smaller.

But remember you don't want heavy weak wheels, it will only affect your performance.

EDIT: I just posted after the PS job. If they are the Racing Harts then those are kind of common already. I say try to get something more unusual. Nice PS job OC, but personally I am not too fond of fake screws/rivets, not only do they not add any functionality, but you probably know better than anyone how hard they are to clean!

**I am such a critic! I wonder what i wil end up with :D **

X

---

My vote goes for the enkeis, they look nicer that the other ones. Now the main thing is what do they look like on the legacy????

EDIT: they Enkeis are actually ZR1's not ZR2's. And i think they may be the wrong offset and width for our cars. The list them as 18" x 8.5"

X

---

EDIT: I just posted after the PS job. If they are the Racing Harts then those are kind of common already. I say try to get something more unusual. Nice PS job OC, but personally I am not too fond of fake screws/rivets, not only do they not add any functionality, but you probably know better than anyone how hard they are to clean!

Those that I photoshopped are true three piece wheels. Those rivets are real rivets. I have a hookup for a set of the three piece RH C2s that I have been considering, but the tires are thrashed and one rim is curbed. I'm going to see if the guy will let me borrow them for a show next weekend. I'm just curious what they would look like in real life. If the tires on my stock wheels will fit those rims then I could learn to live with some curb rash till I get it fixed.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Those that I photoshopped are true three piece wheels. Those rivets are real rivets. I have a hookup for a set of the three piece RH C2s that I have been considering, but the tires are thrashed and one rim is curbed. I'm going to see if the guy will let me borrow them for a show next weekend. I'm just curious what they would look like in real life. If the tires on my stock wheels will fit those rims then I could learn to live with some curb rash till I get it fixed.

Oh nice then! Three piece wheels rock! I just got off the TireRack website and I saw some really nice wheels, but $740 per wheel is a little, or should i say A LOT more than what I would ever spend on wheels.

The SSR's have always been favorites of mine, as well as the BBS's for mesh style.

X

---

I'm planning on the V5 Evo from RH. I was thinking C2.... but hey.... I'm on the fence.

I vote C2.....cause....well..... just cause! HaHa!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

• 1 month later...

Archived