LegacyGT.com

tuning issue.

BLiTzd

we found out today why the car wasn't getting any boost. we ran a boost test with a smoke machine and im pouring smoke out of my stock tmic. if any of you know somebody selling a tmic or a fmic cheap please lmk. ask of now im stuck at a stand still until I get the leak fixed I was also leaking out of the mass air flow sensor on the intake. prob just needs a new gasket. but the amount of smoke I seen comming out of the tmic was like walking into a vape shop during a competition. do you think that could be why my turbo blew in the first place. the car had a tune on it. when the tmic cracked the turbo still ran at high levels and prob kept spooling with no pressure. any thoughts?

I checked again after I got home and the code is gone now. Quick story for you though. Whe. I changed the plugs I had a hard time getting cylinder 4 plug in. Misfired at first and looked in with a mirror seen it was crooked. We recapped the tip and still had a problem going in but it went in straight. We didn't boar it out and use an insert I just tapped the end a little. Could it possibly misfiring do to that or is it more than likely just running rich from the boost leaks. The intercooler isn't installed yet that will be on by next week as soon as I find time. Bought that from someone on the forums and it came with a hks ssbov so I'm hoping the leak from the bov is solved by that.

Archived