LegacyGT.com

probably a stupid question

LGTGUY89

So i have an opportunity to get vf22 for a great deal but i have a stock downpipe. Would i beable to run the vf22 with the stock dp and a low boost tune. Im asking because my turbo is shot. I parked it as soon as i was able to limp it back home . Or should i just buy a stock turbo instead. Again i think i know the answer but im trying be optimisti . Any feed back is great.

Yeah that is going to be removed. Funny thing is i tried to remove it the day before but couldnt get it so i was going to to wait until the weekend. Haha.

A small pick is helpful.

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

One more thing. Would it be easier to convert to a wrx tmic or should a just do to fmic. Im thinking since im going to be in their i might as well do a little bit of supporting mods. Downpipe and intercooler. And idk what would be best with tuning. Cobb or completely custom.

WRX TMIC, why would you do that? It wont fit, assuming youre refering to pre 2008 wrx's. Throttle location is completely different. FMIC is a nice improvement. Or the grimmspeed i think can adapt for the wrx/sti style turbo.

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived