LegacyGT.com

under the knife...

350whp 338 wtq at 18.5 psi Mikey said she'll scream to 22 easily but we kept is safer so, my block lasts another 30k

So you bought a turbo that can't reach its full potential because you don't have a built block.. why not go with a smaller faster spooling turbo that you don't have to worry about your engine and has more useable power?

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

a this mileage id still be worried about the block no matter the turbo.

this 1.5xtr spools faster then many smaller turbos do to manifold design. i built the exact specs i wanted to have, 18.5psi at 3200 pulles to redline! i have all the usable power i need, from stop, from highway roll, while cruising at 45ish at 2k, i can down shift and be over 10psi before 3k,

a this mileage id still be worried about the block no matter the turbo.

this 1.5xtr spools faster then many smaller turbos do to manifold design. i built the exact specs i wanted to have, 18.5psi at 3200 pulles to redline! i have all the usable power i need, from stop, from highway roll, while cruising at 45ish at 2k, i can down shift and be over 10psi before 3k,

Sounds Fun! Hope it lasts for ya!

03 WRB WRX (RIP)

04 JBP STI (sold)

07 DGM Legacy GT (RIP)

12 OBP STI (DD)

350whp 338 wtq at 18.5 psi Mikey said she'll scream to 22 easily but we kept is safer so, my block lasts another 30k

Happy block is happy pocket.

this setup sounds great. with the 5eat, must be a great compromise of power and livability.

Reason I settled for JmP 11 blade 52. After all the dough to rebuild and tune and oil change the Valve body and needle bearings are gonna be a mid to end of next year project. this won't be my DD.

Archived