LegacyGT.com

Emergency! Stranded. We he error

Neltech

I don't want to make any assumptions, but were you being sneaky and trading in a car that should have an AP/tune on it? Flashing back to stock map without reverting back to stock hardware?

Why re flash/unmarry so far from home and so close to the dealer?

Karma?

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

That sucks, but its not too bad of a job, just a bit of hassle because of the distance.

Managed to get mine out without touching the center console, removed the lower door rail trim and pulled the carpet back just enough. 6 10mm bolts/nuts and a couple of connectors later and it was out.

I have read that Cobb can do a pretty quick turn around if they will fix it - did you buy your AP new from them? What have they said so far?

I bought the car with the AP. Cobb isn't open until Monday so I haven't talked to them at all. My car is north of LA and HOPEFULLY monday I can pull the bcm and drive it to their place Fountain Valley. Where's the bcm on this?

I don't want to make any assumptions, but were you being sneaky and trading in a car that should have an AP/tune on it? Flashing back to stock map without reverting back to stock hardware?

Why re flash/unmarry so far from home and so close to the dealer?

Karma?

Actually yes I was. I had no idea until I talked to Cobb today that uninstalling it and not putting the car back to stock was a bad idea. I wouldn't trade it in knowing that. I'm sending my bcm off to cobb tomorrow and when it comes back the accessport will be going with the vehicle.

I fucked up. Figured i could just uninstall it and sell it. I was wrong. Now its costing me money instead of making me money. Live and learn I guess.

Archived