LegacyGT.com

P-204UH in 05 LGT

OntarioGT

Hey Guys

I am fairly new to the legacy world. I recently picked up an 05 LGT not realizing how difficult audio options are.

I am fine with the factory unit I don't much like aftermarket stuff anyway. I only want an Aux in. I have seen all the options but I keep reading about some head unit P-204UH and I don't quite understand. Does this unit come with an auxiliary input or you need a separate kit but the head unit supports the auxiliary input. Also is this head unit even still out there and does it plug and play in an 05 LGT?

I need some kind of options because realistically an aux input is the way to go.

The head unit you are talking about came in the latter years. It had the aux option but it is expensive to attain. But its a oem option heres the link

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/stereo-swap-p-201uh-p-204uh-155821.html

Theres currently two main options . Either the Leptronix mod or the Jazzy Aux in mod. Both attach to the radio internally. The jazzy mod goes between the cd player and radio and requires a blank cd to play. The Leptronix is attached to the board and does not require a blank cd. Look at the top of the thread for the stickies to these mods.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Wow thanks man,

I pm'd the guy told him to send me pictures of the actual unit I just wanna see if its not basterdized. Also I asked where hes shipping from, something like that might be pita to get into Canada were I am located.

Archived