LegacyGT.com

Legacy crash tests on dateline NBC...

I am very suprised to hear that you were able to drive the thing home. That's pretty impressive. I can only imagine what the car looks like. I hope that you don't tighten up and wake up in more pain than when you went to sleep.. that will though most assuredly happen. Glad that you made it through!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks very much everyone for yr thoughts and well wishes, greatly appreciated I can tell you. Well feeling a little sore and sorry for myself this morning so off to the Dr and physio just to make sure everything is in check. Have a few insurance things to take care of as well but will keep you posted on the progress of me and the Scoob. If I get a chance I'll put some pics up as well. Thanks again everyone and look forward to chatting again soon. Ciao Adam

Thanks everyone again for your wishes, greatly appreciated. Thanks. Well its now Saturday here (afternoon) and two days after the crash. Feeling a lot better after going and getting myself all check out at the Dr. Still a bit sore and stiff but Im sure that will pass in the coming days. My insurance has been improved to fix the car so I now just have to go and get some quotes done on it and find out if they can fix or write off the car. Most of the damage was at the rear but to the left hand side. I have two noticeable dints on the right had side of the car where the body has twisted and the back right hand door is out of alignment, so not sure what the verdict will be. There seems to be a bit of vibration on take off too. I believe the thing that really saved the car from further damage was the spare tyre in the boot. As it lays down, Im sure it would have absorbed some of the pressure from the car behind. Anyway, once I know whats going on, I will let you all kno and I will try and post some pictures as well. Again, thanks for yr support :)

Archived