LegacyGT.com

Recommend your favorite products

Wash: If I'd have to pick one, so far it's turtle wax zip wax. I'm still trying out others.

Wax: meguiars cleaner wax (paste), griot's garage one step paint sealant (liquid), and lucas slick mist (spray wax) I use all three on my car and it beads water like no other.

I use armor all extreme tire gel (great shine, and no sling)

Glass cleaner hands down favorite is invisible glass by stoner. As long as you use a low pile microfiber it will always clean and never streak.

Best suggestion is use the griot's garage paint sealant on your glass. It beads the water off and you don't even need to use your wipers. Waxing your glass will accomplish the same thing. Try it.

Wash: If I'd have to pick one, so far it's turtle wax zip wax. I'm still trying out others.

Wax: meguiars cleaner wax (paste), griot's garage one step paint sealant (liquid), and lucas slick mist (spray wax) I use all three on my car and it beads water like no other.

I use armor all extreme tire gel (great shine, and no sling)

Glass cleaner hands down favorite is invisible glass by stoner. As long as you use a low pile microfiber it will always clean and never streak.

Best suggestion is use the griot's garage paint sealant on your glass. It beads the water off and you don't even need to use your wipers. Waxing your glass will accomplish the same thing. Try it.

Thanks for the recs! You're the third person to recommend the Invisible Glass so that is a must purchase.

I like to use wizards mist and shine for windows, trim, tires, interior, quick detailer for paint and is water repellant so when it rains it dries with minimal water spots. It also makes windows act like they have rainx on them but easier to apply. I buy the stuff by the gallon and it goes a long ways. I actually used it in my detailing shop and learned about it in auto body since it was what we used on freshly painted cars to clean everything up. Plus it smells like bubble gum!

Archived