LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 tune options

Zpd

I have a 05 legacy gt ltd it has a k&n short ram intake and gfb bov. I bought an invidia catless up pipe, 3" CNT catted downpipe, and a magnaflow exhaust. As soon as they come in the mail I'm gonna put all 3 on the car and then I need to get it tuned. What are my options here? There are a couple shops around me that tune cars and when I bought the car it came with a Cobb access port it may be an older one. He said he had it tuned when he had an exhaust on the car. I hear some guys tuning their car with a VAGCOM cable? I'm very new to tuning so I'm just trying to see what you guys think I should do. A tune by a shop is gonna be I think $600+ let me know what you guys think! Thanks

I would first figure out what accessport you have. You won't be able to use anything else other then that unless you unmarry it from your ECU. As for price, check out some of the tuning vendors here on the forums and PM/email them. I'm sure all are more then willing to help or answer the questions you have.

I would first figure out what accessport you have. You won't be able to use anything else other then that unless you unmarry it from your ECU. As for price, check out some of the tuning vendors here on the forums and PM/email them. I'm sure all are more then willing to help or answer the questions you have.

Looks like I have the Cobb accessport v2

I'm still rocking my accessport V2 in my 08 LGT! Do you know how to use your V2 AP?! If not, it's actually a good piece of hardware. You can also trade up to a V3 as Cobb has a 50% deal! - http://www.cobbtuning.com/products/accessports/subaru-accessport-001-v2-to-v3-trade-in

But as I stated before, contact a tuning vendor on here, and they'll get you all setup in no time!

Archived