LegacyGT.com

Legacy GT Maryland Meet: Planning/Interest Thread. Sunday, July 12th 2015

BL5BO

Nice meeting everyone who showed! Clean cars+chill peeps=Chill time

Chuck, Carrie, Alex, David and Chris. I think i have yalls numbers so i can text, to see what you all prefer and future meet updates. Ill have pics uploaded tonight or tomorrow

Good meet, even though I missed half of it. [emoji14] Thanks for organizing, Bo!

Nice too meet you David! Definitely will plan the next one at the Annapolis Mall :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just an FYI for those who were asking about my vent gauge pod: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Block8head-Custom-vent-pod/1386061001612122?fref=ts

Nobody asked you about that crappy gauge pod! :lol: jp, thanks. Is there another way to order one since I don't have facebook?

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

Btw I found out the grinding noise this morning! There was a pebble that got stuck between the dust shield and now has been fine since. Glad nothing broke :)

That's great news! When I first heard you pull away I was grinding my teeth when I heard that sound.

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

Nobody asked you about that crappy gauge pod! :lol: jp, thanks. Is there another way to order one since I don't have facebook?

LMAO Looks like he's got a website now: http://www.block8head.com/

When I ordered mine, I signed up for the Mazda site and PM'd him through there.

Btw I found out the grinding noise this morning! There was a pebble that got stuck between the dust shield and now has been fine since. Glad nothing broke :)

Glad to hear it was something simple!

First page updated with Video! I will upload the first post with photos as i finish them :)

Glad I decided to check the thread before bed. Now i'll sleep like a baby, Lol. Great video, thanks Bo and the guy(sorry forgot your name) driving the x5 for the taking the time and making this happen.

LMAO Looks like he's got a website now: http://www.block8head.com/

When I ordered mine, I signed up for the Mazda site and PM'd him through there.

Thanks, i'll check it out.

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

Glad I decided to check the thread before bed. Now i'll sleep like a baby, Lol. Great video, thanks Bo and the guy(sorry forgot your name) driving the x5 for the taking the time and making this happen.

Thanks, i'll check it out.

LOL, anytime man. btw i found some jdm visors but theyre $300! Bout to PM valley to see if hes got any. btw whats your email? Ill send you hi-res of your solo shots!

• I Donated
So what are you guys thinking about doing another meet soon? If we are gonna try to start a local meet it needs to be at least once a month at minimum.

My experience with the LGT crowd around here is we can't get enough attendance on a regular basis to justify that frequency. But maybe the new crowd is more enthusiastic...

So what are you guys thinking about doing another meet soon? If we are gonna try to start a local meet it needs to be at least once a month at minimum.

I was thinking next month August 9th on a Sunday at Annapolis Mall? We can do Lunch and Meet there, little cruise on some back roads possibly

My experience with the LGT crowd around here is we can't get enough attendance on a regular basis to justify that frequency. But maybe the new crowd is more enthusiastic...

I wouldnt mind trying it out. Maybe start a FB page or something for Maryland Legacy GT Meets or something

Sorry I never posted an update about the last meet. I was planning to go but I discovered my turbo was bad the day before and let the car sit in my garage for a week. Car is alive again with a VF52 and I'm looking forward to the next meet.

Sorry I never posted an update about the last meet. I was planning to go but I discovered my turbo was bad the day before and let the car sit in my garage for a week. Car is alive again with a VF52 and I'm looking forward to the next meet.

Nice man! Good to hear! Ill set up a thread for next month once i get everything planned out

• 1 month later...

Archived