LegacyGT.com

3" CNT downpipe to 2.5" magnaflow exhaust

Zpd

I have a 3" CNT Catted downpipe and I'm looking to buy a magnaflow exhaust which is 2.5" were they both connect. I have been trying to research it because I know I need an adaptor to make them fit together. But every link I click on is no longer available for the part. Does anyone know we're I can get the part? And do I need the flange or donut with it? Thanks guys!

I have a 3" CNT Catted downpipe and I'm looking to buy a magnaflow exhaust which is 2.5" were they both connect. I have been trying to research it because I know I need an adaptor to make them fit together. But every link I click on is no longer available for the part. Does anyone know we're I can get the part? And do I need the flange or donut with it? Thanks guys!

http://www.grimmspeed.com/3-downpipe-adapter-aftermarket-dp-oem-subaru-catback/

You will need an OEM doughnut gasket and a new gasket for the other side of the adapter. You can add them both near the add to cart button.

I wouldn't be able to re use the ones already on the car?

You can reuse the gaskets, but you're just asking for an exhaust leak. I'm actually installing a CNT downpipe tomorrow using the grimmspeed adaptor and ordered all new gaskets. I'd rather pay a little more now to avoid a headache later.

You can reuse the gaskets, but you're just asking for an exhaust leak. I'm actually installing a CNT downpipe tomorrow using the grimmspeed adaptor and ordered all new gaskets. I'd rather pay a little more now to avoid a headache later.

Ok I see what you mean I just ordered the magnaflow exhaust, CNT downpipe, and invidia up pipe and I ended up spending the extra money for the gaskets and the adaptor. Gonna try to install them all at once when they come in the mail. Thanks guys!

Archived