LegacyGT.com

A/F question

Subieaction

So, I am still running into issues with my A/F 1A now not my 1C. Previously was staying steady at 14.8 in A/F 1C but changed the Inlet to a perrin inlet ( tear in the old one, and I wouldnt wish putting that thing in to my worst enemy) and tmic ( newer oem tmic) and my 1C dropped to 1.7. Now my issue has jumped from 1C to 1A. It is currently sitting at 9.8 but rising to 13.8 after driving but comes back down during driving/crusing. I was thinking of replacing the Tee house with the "Blue Tee" then switching out my old 02 sensor for a new one. I dont know if these are a ware items but I am trying to get the numbers down below 5+/- so I can start buying "fun" parts again:lol:. The car is a 05 stage 1 91 map with an magnaflow exhaust. Might buy some new gaskets as well to see if that changes anything. Does anyone have any recommendations for dropping the 1C value. I did notice a big change after I swapped out my TMIC for the new one, but it didnt change everything soo. :rolleyes:

Yeah looks like you either have a vacuum leak or a sensor that is not working right. Have you cleaned your MAF sensor? Clean that first, make sure there's a good connection. Zip tie the three vacuum hoses attached to that blue T under the tmic. See what happens from there.

Archived