LegacyGT.com

What hardware is required to run E85 (4thGenTurbos 05-09)

SPeC.B_MaZTer

• 2 months later...
AFAIK the LGT kit is available. Bill has been diligently working on soooo many applications its hard to keep up. IIRC all 02-16 Subies except 2015-16 WRX are ready. EVO X is ready. GTR is ready. MX5 Miata is in testing now and more to come.

Can you confirm the recommended injector size for the 05-09 LGTs? Thanks!

From Bill (Delicious Tuning):

"As far as the Flex Fuel Kits for the Legacy / Outback we have the tunes for the Cobb OTS Stage Maps. What you will need to do in order to make this work is upgrade to at least DW1000cc Injectors and a DW300 pump or a DW65c if you so choose."

Bill has been requesting the DW Bosch EV14 injectors. 1000 and 1200cc.

I suppose if we require a custom tune do to mods we have, we cant use his OTS Flex Fuel tune and we could go with any brand/style 1000/1200/1300 injectors we want, we'll just have to get a custom tune from him anyway?

"Build" Thread <--Link

(OLD) '05 EJ255 now a '13 EJ257 Bottom End w/D25 heads (NEW)

Forever Slow

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From Bill (Delicious Tuning):

"As far as the Flex Fuel Kits for the Legacy / Outback we have the tunes for the Cobb OTS Stage Maps. What you will need to do in order to make this work is upgrade to at least DW1000cc Injectors and a DW300 pump or a DW65c if you so choose."

Bill has been requesting the DW Bosch EV14 injectors. 1000 and 1200cc.

Man I really wish I was closer or he was willing to do an E-tune :( I have a DW300 already and ID1000s waiting to go in.

I suppose if we require a custom tune do to mods we have, we cant use his OTS Flex Fuel tune and we could go with any brand/style 1000/1200/1300 injectors we want, we'll just have to get a custom tune from him anyway?

That's what I would assume. Really wish I could do this but being on the other side of the country pretty much is really hindering that lol

Just here to answer a couple questions for the Legacy crowd in regards to Flex Fuel for the Cobb AccessPorts.

As far as the Flex Fuel Kits for the Legacy / Outback we have the tunes for the Cobb OTS Stage Maps. What you will need to do in order to make this work is upgrade to at least DW1000cc Injectors and a DW300 pump or a DW65c if you so choose.

The Legacy / Outback Flex Fuel kits available will be complete plug and play kits, from the mounting bracket to hardware to wiring harness. Not cutting, splicing, running wires through the firewall, or any such thing. We do have to verify bracket fitment on the Legacy / Outback but besides that it is ready to be purchased and installed by Infamous Performance.

Cheers,

William Knose

Delicious Tuning

Awesome job, seems like a great kit. :eek:

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Archived