LegacyGT.com

Epic Engineering Springs

Planning out which direction I want to take the suspension of the 06 OBXT that I picked up a few months ago. Been doing some research and am now deciding on either Swifts or Epic Engineering springs. Question is where can I find some Epic Engineering springs at? Cant seem to find them anywhere? I have experience with both brands as I ran both on WRX struts on my Forester. Also and recommendations are great.

Thanks

here's the reply, it's not good news

Matt,

Thanks for the inquiry.

Unfortunately those springs were made as a private label item for Fred Beans Subaru. I know that they have sold their stock and, currently, do not have any intentions of re-ordering.

I have been getting a lot of interest on them lately. The minimum batch size is 50 sets... That is a pretty tall order for a chassis that is no longer being made. If interest stays high, I may look into doing a group buy.

I will keep you posted if anything changes.

I tried emailing fbp and epic about this in fall of 14 and i was given basically the same response. They might make them again but dont count on it.

If you can find eibach pro kit springs i was under the impression those are very similar. But during the time of my searching it was the same story for those as well :/

Thanks for the reply guys! Guess ill keep searching and decide which route to go. Swifts sound nice as well as some Eibach springs if i can find a set of those. Been having a hard time finding those kits as well.

Thanks!

Archived