LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT Exhaust

I might have an opportunity to purchase a 2005 LGT Limited MT and am trying to price my budget for parts. The car is stock and there are a few mods I would like to get for it if I end up purchasing it. I know I want a new exhaust but I don't really know what I should look into. I don't want something really loud, but I still want to hear the amazing boxer rumble, and I also want a Cat (I really don't want to have to change exhausts for emissions) I would appreciate any suggestions. I was thinking of maybe getting a COBB downpipe but I want to hear your opinions. I also want to hear any suggestions for mods that you think really improve the car for the least amount of money. Any suggestions for air intakes? Also, if I buy the car I'm not sure I'll keep the rims that are currently on it, so please suggest the rims you think look best on this model LGT (it is white btw), one thing to keep in mind though is I hate chrome rims. If I have enough money I would want to upgrade to a better turbo, either a Blouch or Garrett but I would like to have your opinions. Thanks.

exhaust wise im running stock dp, resonator delete, and the nameless 5 inch axel backs. it has a very nice rumble at idle and isn't super loud when driving but you can for sure hear it.

wheels, thats completely up to you. i have 2011 wrx wheels painted black on mine and love the way they look and i got a killer deal on them.

Archived