LegacyGT.com

Suspension recommendations?

czmakesitez

I have an 05 lgt with the stock struts on it. I've been looking into putting lowering springs on it. My stock struts definitely are ready to be replaced and I was probably going to go with kyb's. I'm wondering what spring will give me about a 1-1.5 inch drop. At this point I'm between H&R or eibach. Anyone have any recomendations about these springs or ones that will see fit to my needs?

Epics are rebranded Eibach Pro Kit springs, and yes - drop is ~1". Epic Engineering used to run a one-off groupbuy annually, but I haven't heard anything about this year yet. If you're patient, a used set may also pop up in the classifieds section.

That's some sad news :icon_sad:

Can I ask why? Not enough demand?

Not enough demand. It basically took 1 extra year to sell off the left over GB inventory (from the last GB). Same thing happend with the final Hotchkis sway bar GB (16+ sets of left over rear bars) and the Venair ancillary hose kit GB (over 50% of members who signed up disappeared once the product was ready to ship, over 1 year and I still have left over inventory), same thing happend with the 5th gen LWCP (I make the only 1 available in the US because of member "demand") only a handful sold... Need I go on?

Members here feel their is a demand for the parts, but there is not. Sales data speaks volumes.

Archived