LegacyGT.com

Dash flickering

First check your battery - is it fully charged? This will help isolate the issue as a full-car electrical issue or a local dashboard-only issue. Is your battery terminal secured?

See if hitting various locations on the dashboard affect your lighting. Check the harnesses near the dash board as well.

Do you have the "vacation pics" (FSM)?

First check your battery - is it fully charged? This will help isolate the issue as a full-car electrical issue or a local dashboard-only issue. Is your battery terminal secured?

See if hitting various locations on the dashboard affect your lighting. Check the harnesses near the dash board as well.

Do you have the "vacation pics" (FSM)?

Battery is good, terminals are tight and the alternator is good too. Thanks I'll go check that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

How did you test your battery and alternator? Take your car to AutoZone and have them test the battery and alternator if you can.

Check for a bad ground connection between the engine and chassis. This sounds suspect as the engine is moving and causing an electrical issue. If you're positive your battery and alternator are working correctly, I'd focus on a wiring issue. Tug on every connection firmly (not excessively). If a wire comes out, it is a bad crimp.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived