LegacyGT.com

will OZ supperleggera 18x8 fit?

justin303films

Assuming they are he standard +43 offset, you will have zero issues. I ran those with 235/40s on my lowered 05 LGT on Swifts. No rubbing. Well, from the tires...

And shouldn't you determine if there are fitment issues b4 you commit to a purchase? :lol:

Assuming they are he standard +43 offset, you will have zero issues. I ran those with 235/40s on my lowered 05 LGT on Swifts. No rubbing. Well, from the tires...

Yep though if they are a more VW offset like +35 you may have rubbing issues.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Ask the guy you're buying 'em from ... they may or may not have a plate listing what they are ... or you can always measure. I'm sure the Internet can give you a better way, but try using a string with a plumb bob. Tape it to the backplate and then measure the distance between the exact middle of the rim and where the plumb lies. That's your offset in mm.

Edit: Do you know the center bore also? Our cars are 56 mm. Smaller (unlikely) will not fit. Larger will require a hub-centric ring. Honestly, based on what they are, they probably fit, but to really be sure, you need to know the bolt pattern and distance, the center bore, the diameter, the width, and the offset. Even then, funky things can happen with the shape of the wheel and how they fit the brakes, especially a BBK, but this particular wheel is probably fine with our stock brake caliper size. And the tire size will matter too. But a regular ole 215 or even 225 should be okay.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/faq-offsets-sizes-rims-and-tires-gt-xenonk-version-4426.html

^ That only works if they have tires on them already. ;) Also, do not drive on a mix and match of yours and his. That will likely not be good depending on how close the outer diameter on the setups are. Fit all four or none.

Ask the guy you're buying 'em from ... they may or may not have a plate listing what they are ... or you can always measure. I'm sure the Internet can give you a better way, but try using a string with a plumb bob. Tape it to the backplate and then measure the distance between the exact middle of the rim and where the plumb lies. That's your offset in mm.

Edit: Do you know the center bore also? Our cars are 56 mm. Smaller (unlikely) will not fit. Larger will require a hub-centric ring. Honestly, based on what they are, they probably fit, but to really be sure, you need to know the bolt pattern and distance, the center bore, the diameter, the width, and the offset. Even then, funky things can happen with the shape of the wheel and how they fit the brakes, especially a BBK, but this particular wheel is probably fine with our stock brake caliper size. And the tire size will matter too. But a regular ole 215 or even 225 should be okay.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/faq-offsets-sizes-rims-and-tires-gt-xenonk-version-4426.html

there coming off a blob eye wrx so I'm guessing the hub size are the same

there coming off a blob eye wrx so I'm guessing the hub size are the same

I think in this case, your assumption is correct, but be careful about that. The 05+ stis are a different bolt pattern.

245 is gonna be really close. It may rub. It may be okay at stock height.

I think in this case, your assumption is correct, but be careful about that. The 05+ stis are a different bolt pattern.

245 is gonna be really close. It may rub. It may be okay at stock height.

the bolt pattern is 5x100 on the wheels so I'm good there and ya from what Ive been reading it will be close but I guess we will find out

• 4 weeks later...

Archived