LegacyGT.com

2015/16 NFL Season

BDII

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry to hear that. Funny how every superbowl they have won has some type of controversy. Not the superbowl but the tuck rule for instance...made up rule that lasted about 10 years before they realized how dumb it was. You are a fan of a falsified winning team.

I'm sorry to hear that. Funny how every superbowl they have won has some type of controversy. Not the superbowl but the tuck rule for instance...made up rule that lasted about 10 years before they realized how dumb it was. You are a fan of a falsified winning team.

Yes, it was such an imaginary rule, that it was invoked earlier in the regular season in favor of the Jets against the Patriots. And the overturned fumble-recovery led directly to points, resulting in the Jets winning the game.

It's cool though, you're a Raiders fan so I get it.

Vinny Testaverde sacked by Anthony Pleasant for -3 yards. Vinny Testaverde fumbles (forced by Anthony Pleasant), recovered by Richard Seymour at NWE-13 (tackle by Kerry Jenkins). Replay Assistant challenged the ruling, and the play was overturned. Vinny Testaverde pass incomplete

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200109230nwe.htm

2nd Quarter, 1:09 left.

Archived