LegacyGT.com

Wheel Spacers - Noob

housemusic1

I THINK any spacer is going to require studs unless an OB has longer studs than. I put some 5mm spacers on my LGT and I took them off because I was uncomfortable with how little of the threads were protruding.

Some people on here are convinced that spacers are bad for AWD vehicles. Others say that there's no problem running spacers, as long as they are high quality. Some people say that you should only use spacers it certain climates.... Once I get my new wheels, they will have a lower offset, so I won't need spacers. I'm trying to achieve a more flushed look for my OEM setup. The vehicle is lowered on LGT suspension, and I don't like the way the rear wheels have that "sunken in" look. I'm sure most of this has been covered in a previous thread somewhere, but for some reason my search function is not working. Any help/suggestions/opinions are greatly appreciated!

Funny because I was trying to get the same result spacing my stock wheels out further to give the car a more aggressive stance.

I am not a big fan of spacers but if they are high quality and installed properly I would be inclined to say you'll be ok as long as the spacer is not more than 25mm.

Archived