LegacyGT.com

What to do?

mods please move if need be.

my 05 LGT has crossed 120k in knock on wood good shape.

I need a new daily that can move a smaller enclosed trailer, 4x6 to 5x8 approx 3k lb or so

i have perfect credit, What should i look at?

can a used old baja do it?

or should I look at newer H6 forester?

trailer trips would be max 100mile radius from home.

open to all suggestions

Why not get a hitch installed on your current car and keep that one?

I had a 95 Toyota Corolla 5MT sedan, i would tow my jet skis, and folks jet boat a couple times a year with it. It was a challenge when i pulled the jet boat out of the water but thats it. I imagine having a heavier and AWD car should make it easier.

Up to you in the end but if you have the car and enjoy it, why spend money you don't need to? Could just bank that for the next year or two and save up for what you really want or need.

Buy a Frontier. I just picked up this 2015 4x4 4.0ltr SV4x4. Dirt cheap. Traded in my old daily 2012 Frontier 4 cylinder 5 speed manual. Unfortunately I couldn't get the v6 or 4x4 with the 4 cylinder but still. Chevy wanted 30k for a lightly optioned big motor 4x4 Colorado, Toyota wanted 28k for a 4 cylinder TRD Tacoma. I got the v6 4x4 auto for much less then the Toyota. Can tow 6k lbs. Also it's been around for a decade. All the little nick nack problems are worked out and make a well sorted work truck.

image.thumb.jpg.d999a335aed051996d004982ce8a91b2.jpg

Archived