LegacyGT.com

Suspension Compatability for 4th gen

I'm looking to see what information there is out there on what suspension components from other Subaru platforms will swap to the 4th gen LGTs, specifically an 05 GT Wagon. Tried doing some searching, but only came up with 2nd gen information, hence my posting. Any links or known crossover info is welcome! Thanks!

to me, its simple. just asume than no other platform parts fit. ther are so many decent options for the 4th gen, why bother.

the reason why the 2nd get has the compendium is because no manufacturer cares about that platform so all they have is impreza parts to work with. we dont have this problem with the 4th gen. we got parts galore.

• 4 months later...
Just doing this conversion now but hung up on a 15mm drill bit, as it is Labor day here in Canada and everything is closed!! Will post pics later..

We both have the same problem here.... if only shoppers drug mart carried a decent auto section

08 Spec B, insta: @08_spec_b, 10 SH Forester insta: @shfozzy

We both have the same problem here.... if only shoppers drug mart carried a decent auto section

Just paid $38.70 Canadian for a drill bit! I must be mad...

Drilled out bottom of rear 08 wrx strut, reinstalled on car only to find out that the bottom strut mount on the WRX is wider too.

Off to buy some longer bolts!!

Archived