LegacyGT.com

Help with ER SS and C Trouble codes!

I swapped springs yesterday and have gotten the P0500 code, along with limp mode and the usual (from what I've read) symptoms. I pulled the C codes and got C0104, C0114, and C0115.

C0104 Front LH sensor malfunction

C0114 Valve Relay on Failure

C0115 ABS wheel speed sensor malfunction (ABS wheel speed sensor abnormal signal) Abnormal ABS wheel speed sensor on any one of four sensors

Can anyone help shed a little light on the situation? I will replace the front left sensor, but are the other two codes related or a different issue altogether? Feeling a little over my head, so thought I would ask. Thanks so much-

Please let me know if I can provide any more info.

Robmat

Man I'm almost positive I have the same thing going on with mine.

I went and replaced the front left speed sensor but I don't know about the other 2 chassis codes. Does yours not allow you to go over 4k rpms? Rough idle?

I drove with my buddies OBD reader and we tested the ABS system.

It showed no output from the front left sensor so I replaced it.

Turns out I still have the issue, someone mentioned about the front right controlling the VSS and that's my error code. P0500

It could be the right one as well. I inspected both while still on the car and couldn't find a thing. When I removed the passenger side sensor, I found the tiniest of tears near the plug that holds the wire in the wheel well. I would never have seen that without removing it. It was a total headache. Good luck with it!

Archived