LegacyGT.com

abs light

Somewhere on this forum, I cant find it right now,I located a procedure for reading the abs codes via grounding out a terminal in a connecter located under the dash. Mine was found above the gas pedal. the black 6 terminal plug is not connected to anything, and it has a couple of grounding pins taped up to the harness right behing the plug. undo the tape to find the pins. Got this far?

OK.

Next take one of the ground pins and with locking clip thingamajig on top and the business end of the plug facing you, poke the pin into the socket on the lower right hand corner of the plug(#6) turn the iggy to on (not start) and count the flashing ABS light.

Long flashes are the first digit, and short flashes are the second of a 2 digit #.

ie; __ __ , _ _ would be 22 for example.

Write thes numbers down and search about on here to decipher them. the number sequence ends I think with a 11 ( __ , _ )

I tried it yesterday and am still trying to figure out what is all wrong with mine but at least i am on a path that has a bit of light shining on it now and i'm not stubling around in the dark.

Archived