Grimmspeed Catless UP

KN Drop-In Filter

Invidia Catless DP

Borla Catback

Driveline Modifications: Stock

Suspension Modifications:

BC Racing Coilovers

Whiteline Rear Camber kit

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=206870&stc=1&d=1429238035

Legacy.thumb.jpg.7459f332b5a31a53ca7e2e8de07ed6a9.jpg

Not bad for the stock turbo and 5EAT. I've heard good reviews about IAG. I've bought parts from them but never had any work done. Agile Auto is much closer to me and Hill is awesome to deal with.

Yea they are very friendly and knowledgeable! I would highly recommend them. I heard a lot of good things about Agile as well!

But yea, I'm very happy with the results. I had them make sure the turbo and engine were healthy before going with the Protune, so everything checked out, and got better than expected results :)

I do miss the almost instant torque the VF40 had. I'm running a dom 3 right now and it makes a lot more power but I don't have the instant torque like the VF40. I'd love to turn it up to see what it can do but the 5EAT is already acting funny. It doesn't really like the almost 400 lbs of torque. Lol.

I do miss the almost instant torque the VF40 had. I'm running a dom 3 right now and it makes a lot more power but I don't have the instant torque like the VF40. I'd love to turn it up to see what it can do but the 5EAT is already acting funny. It doesn't really like the almost 400 lbs of torque. Lol.

Yeah, that it does not...

Archived