LegacyGT.com

Lining up mods

I've got a Q300 cat back on the way. I've located a COBB programmer for $300, I got a cat down pipe. What kind of gains can I expect. I know there a variable. Just wondering.

You should get a catless up pipe too. About $75 for a used STi one.

Assuming you have a stock turbo you will be Stage 2 and can expect around 220-250 WHP (obviously varies between vehicles, but that's the ball park you'll be in) depending on how aggressive your tune is. Open source will get you slightly more compared to AP since it's custom for your vehicle, altitude, mods, etc.

Slightly larger/better flowing aftermarket turbo (BNR 16G, VF52, JmP custom) and you'll most likely be closer to the 260-280 WHP.

I've got a Q300 cat back on the way. I've located a COBB programmer for $300, I got a cat down pipe. What kind of gains can I expect. I know there a variable. Just wondering.

Be wary of what you ask for...

Good luck.

should get an uppipe too.

probably be better to get an Evo.

i made 252hwp with a 5eat on downpipe and intercooler. im sure you can make 375whp.

Archived