LegacyGT.com

auto or manual?

MrTris - I hope that I haven't come of in a negative way. I do value your input. You seem to have a lot of experience.

actually I really appreciate all the input. I'd love to hear more if anyone has more to add. Even if it's to agree or disagree with any points made.

MrTris - I hope that I haven't come of in a negative way. I do value your input. You seem to have a lot of experience.

Not at all, it's cool. At the end of the day, you're gonna do what you're gonna do. Whether I called it or not isn't really much of a consolation to me when I'm right, after hitting you with #ynansb and it turns out, you really do.

we are basically just warning you of what could happen because it happens frequently. we are just giving you the full picture of the potential risk. the bottom line is we dont want to see you spend money and be SOL when the inevitable happens.

we are basically just warning you of what could happen because it happens frequently. we are just giving you the full picture of the potential risk. the bottom line is we dont want to see you spend money and be SOL when the inevitable happens.

This. I can't think of a single person here who wouldn't feel disappointed/heartbroken/angry/suicidal when they just spent $10k+ on a car that experiences catastrophic failure within the first 180 days of ownership.

The least we can do is give new folks the benefit of our experience and tell them what to watch out for, in hopes that they will be make good purchase decisions, and later, become conscientious LGT owners.

Archived