LegacyGT.com

5EAT stutter/stall on takeoff/stopping

Hey all,

Ive been seeing an issue recently with my 06 LGT 5EAT. Right now it is stage 2 OTS with a catless upipe, downpipe, catback, and GS LWCP.

ive noticed that when accelerating from a stop light sometimes the car will stutter and shake like its about to stall out before catching up and going fine. It has stalled on me once. Ive also noticed that if it tap the gas quickly, just on then off, it will stutter and almost stall out.

Also ive see that when decelerating and coming to a stop, the revs will drop low(300-400) before coming back up to idle.

Ive done some searching but haven't found anything on this situation that im having. While this doesnt really affect drive ability, id rather not have my car almost stalling on me.

any help is appreciated. Thank you

I had a stumble stall issue once and found a vacation leak at my bov and it helped keep me from stalling but eventually took it to a tuner and found out I was running pig rich at idle. Maybe that ots tune is doin u dirty?

That was another guess of mine, i had an issue with the OTS map once before. ATM im saving and preparing my final parts to go get protuned. this issue inst a major one, but it happens time to time and i just wanted to see if it was something small that was easily fixed

I had a stumble stall issue once and found a vacation leak at my bov and it helped keep me from stalling but eventually took it to a tuner and found out I was running pig rich at idle. Maybe that ots tune is doin u dirty?

OTS tunes are intentionally rich, so as to cover a wide range of combination of parts.

Archived