LegacyGT.com

2006 WRX Gas Pedal?

Brady

With the 2006 WRX going to the 2.5 turbo, it also utilizes electronic throttle. So this begs the question, does this piece fit in the Legacy, thereby making it MUCH simpler to get the better looking (imo) WRX Aluminum pedals with black rubber rather than pink rubber nubs?

How would one find this out?

Sorry, not easier to "get" ... easier to get them into the car (install). Just buy the unit and screw it in. I've heard horror stories about trying to get the pin in the pedal. This would just be plug-n-play. 2 bolts and the wire harness.

• 2 weeks later...

This is where I got my set at. Any Subaru dealership with a parts counter should be able to order a manual pedal set for you. Now that we know the Spec B has a dead pedal that matches, you should be able to get that one too. You will probably have to look on ebay for a matching WRX look pedal set.

I can't imagine that buying the whole gas pedal assembly would be cheaper than just getting the pedal part. Removing the pin isn't so hard that it is worth spending more money than necssary to replace it.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived