LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

^^^ Are you Australian as well? :hide::lol:

The only way would be to go to a dealership lot and try to park in between two lot cars. Here in Florida it is never going to happen in the wild. Maybe someone can prove me wrong.

I am going to find a Volt and a Tesla and park right in between them right now! :hide::spin:

Edited by laz
---

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ Are you Australian as well? :hide::lol:

The onyl way would be t go to a dealership lot and try to park in between two lot cars. Here in Florida it is never going to happen in the wild. Maybe somone can prove me wrong.

I am going to find a Volt and a Tesla and park right in between them right now! :hide::spin:

Well, To make it easy as asked by tigger73 i didn't mention about the dealer place. But who ever gets in a parking lot (Not at dealer) gets extra and parked in between two similar cars gets the Double (Not at dealer)..

The reason I suggested to make it easy is so to (hopefully) allow someone to complete the challenge in the allocated time.

I'm not sure if you've read the first post but if you haven't it's probably a good idea to familiarise yourself with the "photo challenge rules". Here's a quick summary as we have a few newcomers to the game:

Basically if nobody can complete the challenge you've set in 48 hours then the person who set the challenge has 24 hours to complete it themselves or they forfeit the point from winning the last challenge. You don't win a point from a "save", however if there's no photo posted in 72 hours from when the challenge was set then you lose the point from the previous challenge and have to set another challenge.

That way it discourages people from posting up "impossible" challenges. The whole idea is to keep the game rolling and as many people participating.

I try to set challenges that anyone could reasonably complete. Setting something like "your car with the Statue of Liberty" although being a neat challenge is probably going to be pretty hard for anyone except someone in that geographic area.

Also it's only 1 point per challenge (not 6) [emoji6] To "win" the challenge the photo needs to get 4 "thanks" = 4 "votes". If there are multiple photos first to 4 wins. Though you only "score" 1 point per challenge [emoji4]

Anyway it's nice to see a few new people taking up the challenge and posting up some photos. If you get stuck for ideas you can always have a look at the 5th gen forum as their photo challenge has been going for quite a bit longer.

I'm kind of leaning with Laz on this one as being in the "impossible" category. Finding 1 electric car is hard enough let alone 2 that are parked with a space between. However we'll have to wait and see what photos get posted up [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe set a rule that if a challenge gets four "votes" that it is largely undo-able, you lose a point and have to do a selfy with your car and a wash bucket over your head.

I still think you have to let the challenge run but if you fail the "save" you do the bucket selfie lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty bad making challenges, May be someone can take this up.. sorry for any inconveniences. I am ready to withdraw my positing.

You are doing just fine. Rules require some getting used to.

All you had to do is wait 2 or 3 days (heck I cant remember either) for some one to post the pic. If no one does, then you post your save photo which you did.

At this point, since you already posted the "save" photo, it would be your turn once again to post a new challenge.

On the "full" site viewed from a browser/PC you'll see the date/time of the challenge post. If you're looking from your phone using Tapatalk you'll only get "yesterday" or the date if it's older than 48(?) hours.

Saves are generally from 48 hour to 72 hours though anyone else can post up a photo in this time also. There's no rule saying you can't post up early, but it does put an early end to the challenge.

I know a few people were complaining that the challenge was a bit difficult, however this is called a photo "challenge" not a photo "easy" ;)

Anyway time to (re)post the scores and a new challenge to keep the game rolling. If nothing else it's generated some participation in the thread!!!! :)

Well let's try again....

Tigger73: 15

Grnlantern1: 14

laz: 7

TTG: 6

Twisted freedom: 4

Nybz: 3

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

sos123: 2

Im2c0ol: 2

2_From_NH: 2

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

andrew_l_s: 1

MaheshBabuKolla: 1

Next Challenge: A pic of your Interior Modification. (Not a factory mod or installed by dealer).