LegacyGT.com

6th Gen Photo Challenge

Ok guys lets either vote for one of the 2 moving Legacy photos or post up your own moving pics.

Nothing against the Volvo or MR2 (actually had 1 of these in white about 20 years ago) but if nobody can come up with the equivalent gen6 shot let's call this one technically "completed" and move on.

Of course if you do manage a nice moving shot it'd be great to see it and also post it in the photo gallery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys lets either vote for one of the 2 moving Legacy photos or post up your own moving pics.

Nothing against the Volvo or MR2 (actually had 1 of these in white about 20 years ago) but if nobody can come up with the equivalent gen6 shot let's call this one technically "completed" and move on.

Of course if you do manage a nice moving shot it'd be great to see it and also post it in the photo gallery.

I think, it will take a day or two for proper shots…..meanwhile, we are just killing time :)

Well I haven't been any more successful with an action shot than others. Here's my best attempt...

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/20/66593c1ebaed426022fe29b27aa37222.jpg

Hopefully someone else is prepared to hang out the window of a car to get a better shot.

Let's give them a little bit of time. I know there are rules, but slow your roll. It's Father's Day!

---

tigger73: 8

Grnlantrn1: 8

Kaopealii: 2

PNWHardcore: 2

Twistedfreedom: 2

sos123: 2

Im2c0ol: 2

TTG: 2

Laz: 2

2_From_NH: 2

Cyc66: 1

CCC555: 1

Nybz: 1

Here is your next challenge... A photo of your Legacy where it appears to be the center of attention.

Well still a little time until you have to invoke the "save".

If we were driving Ferraris we might stand a chance with this challenge. It's only be launched here 6 months ago and people are only mildly interested... going to be hard to pull a crowd unless I cover it with dollar bills or post it notes.

http://www.cartalk.com/sites/default/files/blogs/jim-motavalli/wp-content/uploads/postitcar.jpg

Does this work? My car was the "center of attention" for 15 minutes while it got washed!

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg548/deexboy/5772F555-8F19-4836-AEB3-B0B77F1BFADD_zpsfebfy1uz.jpg

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg548/deexboy/97919374-7A02-44BD-BF95-07F06DC640DB_zpsruhdfznf.jpg

---

I wish we had hand wash places like that around here. Seattle is the worst place for car washes.

They are not cheap. I can do it myself as well in the washing bays but I get lazy sometimes. I can do it at home as well, but sleep always wins!

I always wash the Miata in a self serve wash bay.

http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg548/deexboy/5F6B96FD-08C1-45AF-9287-139B09ED201F_zps0dtfs7og.jpg

---

I always have to wash it on my own or at the bay. The couple of hand wash places we have require appointments, you have to drop the car off and the price starts at $40. Not worth the hassle and the job they do washing the car, sucks.

Sucks that I like my cars clean all the time!

Edited by TTG

Oh I see, we have a lot of hand wash places here. I just drove up this afternoon after a client's visit and I was out in 20 minutes. That is actually the gas station next to my client's office. We even have groupons for hand wash deals.
---

I hope you pressure wash the brushes before running all over your paint. Guys like me clean their wheels, lower rockers and inner wheel wells on our trucks which puts dirt and rocks all in them.

I pressure wash before AND after btw. I do think about the guy after, but most don't care. Doesn't gurantee the brushes are clean enough though.

My wife has an Unlimited pas to local outfit.They have high pressure no touch car washes. $40/mo as many times as she wants. They hand dry and tire shine.

I made the mistake of not washing the brushes at a spray booth one time, and that was all it took for me to swear off them!

I only hand wash my cars now. I'm not paranoid enough for the two-bucket method (yet).