LegacyGT.com

low beams H7 bulbs

Just burnt out another low beam and getting sick of replacing them. Anyone have a favorite brand or HID bulbs/ballasts they like and are rated well? Not sure what I wanna replace the stock with.

I hope you like them. I had a set of TRS retrofits ready to go in, but sold them after I had installed the Osrams.

I'll find out in a few days when they get here. Until then I'm flying with my low beam working :(

I have the Osrams and they're nice; they're probably better than any other readily-available off-the-shelf H7 but they're not really life- (or even game-) changing, in my opinion.

I'm considering either Diode Dynamics or Kensun kit. I'm leaning towards the DD even though it'll be a little more than twice as much only because I've heard great things about their customer service and feel they'd stand behind their warranty and have good after-purchase support (if necessary). Plus the return policy.

I'm hoping they do well in the stock projector. I don't want to be just another douchebag with a cheap HID kit blinding everyone else on the road.

Also, MrTris doesn't look anything like I pictured him in my homoerotic dreams.

Archived