LegacyGT.com

Forums topic suggestions.

Drakuun

I'd like to see a forum designation for our legacys by Model/Year if at all possible.

I own a BE/BH leggy (2000-2004) and it's like pulling teeth finding anyone else that has one (I've counted 5 on this site, and two of them are newer than me) I think maybe if our forums were designated like..

Legacy-

2005-2006

2000-2004

Etc..etc...etc...

This I think might also help draw new members in who own those model years..

I see so many people registered on this site.. and have a really hard time believing that out of all of them, only 5 have leggy models like mine.

Also.. I don't really like clogging up the forums where everyone is talking about their 05/06 wioth stuff about my 03.

Thanks, Love the site either way it looks, and will continue to add and post about my t3h ul7r4 r4r3 L366y I own!

Thanks for the reply Tide.

I understand that there aren't a lot of us BE/BH and older owners around period..not just on this site. Hopefully, we can gather up some more and show a need for our own little section. :)

You mention other communities that have dedicated forums for BE/BH Leggys, or older models, and I was wondering if you might point me towards some of them. I've looked, and it seems hard to find friendly mature forums for our cars.. which is probably why I choose to stick around here.

Thanks again, Love the site..and will contine to hang out.

:)

Archived